– Netflix’s $9 billion loss in market value since July of this year may make it a more lucrative buy for companies such as Amazon and Google who had made a first round offer for rival Hulu.
– Lionsgate to post second quarter loss of between $40 and $50 million due to the poor showing of Conan the Barbarian, Warrior and Abduction.
– IMDb will begin offering its first game app, IMDb Trivia, for the iPhone and iPod Touch through iTunes.
– Hollywood to give classics such as Star Wars, Top Gun and Titanic the 3D treatment.
– British filmmaker creates black comedy, written entirely in rhyming couplet.
– Pride and Prejudice gets murder mystery sequel.